Sun, Mar 05|
Flying Heart Yoga Puerto Vallarta
Gong Sound Bath and Breathwork Ceremony
Join us for a 2-Hour Gong Sound Bath Healing and Breathwork Ceremony at Flying Heart Yoga, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on March 5th, 2023 at 6:00PM. Price: $400/MX Pesos (Early Bird, $500 Day of Event) Date: Sun March 5, 2023 6:00 PM Follow this link to register: https://jasonsamadhi.com/classes/breat
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Flying Heart Yoga Puerto Vallarta, Basilio Badillo 325-Int-3, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
About the event
how a gong sound bath and soma breath™ breathworkceremony can help?
Breathwork is a safe and healthy way to release trapped emotions, patterns and impressions that do not serve you and transform sexual energy into spiritual energy to allow healing and awakening.
Your body will be flooded with vital energy during this deep breathing practice. It can result in releases of pain, shame, guilt, and numbness, as well as ecstatic feelings of laughter, pleasure and joy.
You could feel unchained, orgasmic, or something in between or beyond. Everything is welcome. We provide safe spaces for expansion and communion with the divine, going on an inner journey.
benefits of gong sound bath healing
Gong baths are highly rejuvenating for the body and bring about an overall sense of relaxation, which can reduce stress as well as help develop a better ability to cope with stress, help move emotional blockages from trauma, and even stimulate altered states of consciousness.
🫀 the health benefits of a gong sound bath and breathwork ceremony
- Boost your immune system
- Improve concentration
- Improve mental health and wellness
- Increase your willpower
- Increase your energy
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety, stress, or depression
- Relief from grief, anger, or resentment
- Improve sleep disorders such as sleep apnea
- Reduce breathing problems such as asthma
- And so much more!
🦋 the spiritual benefits of a gong sound bath ceremony and breathwork
- Releases DMT, plant medicine-like effect using your breath only!
- Awakens your 6th sense, improves intuition
- Connects to your higher self
- Reaches altered states of consciousness
- Your brain will produce not only Alpha but THETA Brainwaves!
- Releases emotional blockages
- Channels divine information
- Helps to activate your higher potential
- Helps to manifest your intentions
- Takes your meditation practice to the next level
A gong sound bath and breathwork ceremony will immerse you in a healing ritual, similar to ancestral plants using your inner medicine: the power of intention, elevated heart waves and your divine breath.
The practice will invite you to be immersed in a transformational guided journey that will allow you to flow to a variety of different high vibrational states.
You will return to your sacred essence, getting the activation that you need at the moment—your inner wisdom knows what is best for you in the present, to flow to your highest version.
It is possible to generate a deep connection in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual realms awakening the life force energy that is already in you.
The guided meditations, devoted practices and live shamanic drums and chants will also connect you with a beautiful heart-based tribe through love, respect and compassion.
🛑 who is breathwork not for?*
Some conditions breathwork may not be appropriate for:
- recent severe concussions (still experiencing regular nausea, dizziness, vomiting, vertigo)
- severe depression
- current psychosis
- recent pneumothorax
- severe or acute heart conditions
- severe or acute respiratory conditions
* If you have chronic pain, you could experience your chronic symptoms arise during a session.
Disclaimer: Breathwork is NOT advised if you have a known cardiac arrhythmia (including very slow heart rate), a history of heart block, or are taking certain antipsychotic medications. Please review and acknowledge the Breathwork Liability Waiver.